TermitesVisual Timber Pest Inspections & Treatment
TERMITE CONTROL AND MANAGEMENT
TERMITE DAMAGE: Termites cause extensive damage to the structure in buildings. In 2012 an Industry Study commissioned by AEPMA estimated the average cost of termite treatment and repair damage to be approximately $10,000 per house. Termites are an increasing problem in Australia. Specifically risk levels in houses are rising as construction of most homes since the 1960s has been of a higher risk type because of the use of concrete slabs with little clearance from the ground and the use of soft wood timber for framing. To most people, their most important asset is their home and therefore it is important that termite protection remain a priority for every home owner. Commercial buildings are equally at risk and should have a termite inspection at least annually to prevent extensive damage to property.
Comprehensive Termite Inspection Reports
- Evidence of any current or past termite activity
- Borer damage
- Evidence of wood rot/fungus
- Susceptibility of property to timber pests
- Maintenance advice regarding timber pests
- Full colour photographic evidence of any problem area
- Description of the structure inspected
- Building description
- Construction details
- Areas inspected
- Areas not inspected and why
- Areas, where access must be gained that, shows signs of timber pest activity or damage
VISUAL TIMBER INSPECTION REPORTS AND TREATMENT
PROUDLY SERVICING BUNBURY, THE SOUTH WEST TO PERTH METRO AREAS FOR OVER 25 YEARS.
CONTACT US TODAY TO DISCUSS YOUR COMMERCIAL PEST MANAGEMENT NEEDS.